My Quote of the week

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ten Pin Bowling - my style


We decided to go bowling over the weekend with the kids and their mates, the youth group and so on. I knew that it would be a long affair and I thought I would leave the kids do their thing! So I came prepared-with my laptop and one of my favourite movies "The Bourne Identity"

Amused I think would be the word as passer by's looked on along with the youth. Well why not with their pins and balls, strikes and random cheers of glory it all mingled with the screams and screeches of tyres the roar of wound out car engines, gunfire and the ricochet of bullets. The bloodied fists of Matt Damon escaping the clutches of those rogue agent sleepers. There's nothing like a good killing down at the local bowling lanes.....Oh! and a good burger and fries with that!
By the way, that's not my bag in the photo that's Linda's, she was doing card making....you think I'm nuts......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment...:)

Searching for a blog - Try Here!

A reminder of my youth, my mates and of where I grew up.....

Thanks for looking....

please feel free to leave a comment too!

Rinaldo