My Quote of the week

Monday, September 28, 2009

Floriade September 2009



The delicate flower majestic in glory sways under the sun, compelling in its glory man to watch. A beacon of beauty in its collective mosaic tremendous colours of infinite palette displayed in splendour, allure to the eye of man reminiscent in shadow of unseen heaven. Pales in the eve, the dusk falls upon perfection. The petals draw close for the day ends and night blankets the quaint breakable petalous. Sweet scented pearls of aroma fill the air and romance nature as night falls gently upon the world. Sleep tight precious flower.....sleep tight.


Rinaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment...:)

Searching for a blog - Try Here!

A reminder of my youth, my mates and of where I grew up.....

Thanks for looking....

please feel free to leave a comment too!

Rinaldo