My Quote of the week

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I admit it!

Yes! I have a clock fetish, there is something about clocks I love and I have a few. Here is my latest majestic time piece.....time is only relevant here on earth nowhere else does time exist and it's not that I like to watch the clock or waste time but I keep time, its rhythm, its force, its progression and its perpetuation the very shadows of it. The continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past, the period, an occassion and a suitable moment these are times.

It's an early "Lucas Day" present from the family to me....What's Lucas Day you ask? Well we have celebrated every year the beginning of our family.

We are a new branch and a new generation of people who are Christians and have the name Lucas! Which means Light. It's a tradition we've started and give thanks to God for us and our new family. On September 1st every year we pray and give thanks and celebrate usually with a party and gifts. We have a lot of fun and share stories and reflect on the day, but it's just an excuse to have another holiday ha ha ha...We look forward to it every year as we are all about traditions and family and we hope that our children carry on this tradition throughout the rest of their years as well. Well Time to go...

So here's to the LUCAS' Happy Lucas Day alll....

Rinaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment...:)

Searching for a blog - Try Here!

A reminder of my youth, my mates and of where I grew up.....

Thanks for looking....

please feel free to leave a comment too!

Rinaldo