My Quote of the week

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Judge



Recently my wife had made this card and posted it on her blog as she is a gifted artist and has a talent for these cards. I was impressed and challenged once again over the scripture that went with the card. The Lord will judge all on the final day of judgement according to the words of Jesus spoken and according to what we have done. But also know this the the Lord is a righteous judge and He is just.
This scripture comes to mind and is written in the Message this way!
John 12:48 I came to save the world. But you need to know that whoever puts me off, refusing to take in what I'm saying, is willfully choosing rejection. The Word, the Word-made-flesh that I have spoken and that I am, that Word and no other is the last word.
We will be judged accordingly - for He is the final judge of all the earth....
Please take a look at my wife's blog here http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/
Rinaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment...:)

Searching for a blog - Try Here!

A reminder of my youth, my mates and of where I grew up.....

Thanks for looking....

please feel free to leave a comment too!

Rinaldo